- Return Economy Class Airfare(Ex-DEL)
- 03 Nights Accommodation in Dubai
- 04 nights stay at Mauritius
- Daily Breakfast at your hotel
- Half Day City Tour of Dubai
- Desert Safari with Buffet Dinner
- Dhow Cruise with Buffet Dinner
- 03 Full day Sightseeing tour i.e. North Tour, South Tour and Ile Aux Cerfs (East tour)
- Return Airport Transfers on PVT Basis
- UAE Tourist Visa Fee(Subject to Immigration Approval)
- Ok to Board
- All Tours on SIC Basis
- Al Taxes as on Date
- Return airfare with taxes
- All taxes
- Service of a well trained zap guide
Detailed Package Itinerary
Day 1: Arrive in Mauritius
On your arrival in Mauritius, you will be welcomed by our representative who will also escort you to your hotel by a shared vehicle. Check-in and spend the rest of the day at leisure. Return, have dinner at one of the restaurants at the hotel and stay overnight.
Day 2: Mauritius | North island tourAfter breakfast, depart for a full day North Island tour. On this tour you will visit the capital city – Port Louis, as well as Place d’ Arms with its French colonial buildings, the eventful Champ de Mars race course, the exotic Caudan Waterfront and the mall. Afterwards, enjoy dinner and spend a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 3: Mauritius | South island tourAfter breakfast, proceed for a full-day South Island tour. Visit the Trou Aux Cerfs, the crater of an extinct volcano and Grand Bassin, a natural lake at the base of volcanic crater and a pilgrimage place for Hindus. Also take a tour of Chamarel and discover its coloured earths and waterfall alongside visit the city of Curepipe where you can pick up some souvenirs. Dinner and stay remains at the hotel.
Day 4 : Mauritius | Ile Aux Cerfs tourAfter breakfast, depart in a coach for a full-day excursion to Ile Aux Cerfs-an emerald lagoon on the east coast. The island is known for its sandy beaches, beautiful lagoon and a wide range of facilities and activities. A swim and snorkeling in the lagoon are perfect ways to spend your day! You can also enjoy optional water sports such as banana boat ride, water skiing, parasailing and undersea walk at an additional cost. Return to the hotel in the evening, have dinner at one of the restaurants and stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 5 : Mauritius – DubaiAfter breakfast, it’s time to bid goodbye to Mauritius. Check-out of the hotel and transfer to the airport to board your flight to Dubai. On arrival at the Dubai airport, you will be welcomed by our representative who will also escort you to your hotel. Check-in and relax, before you step out to spend the rest of the day at leisure. Later, evening is free for you to shopping in the dazzling malls of Dubai. You can also visit the Gold Souk and buy pure gold. Return and stay overnight at the hotel in Dubai.
Day 6 : Dubai | City Tour of Dubai & Dhow CruiseAfter breakfast at the hotel, you will embark on an exciting half-day city tour of Dubai where you will visit landmarks like Burj Al Arab, Jumeirah Mosque, Dubai Museum, ending it with shopping at Gold Souk. Spend the evening cruising the Dubai Creek on a dhow cruise, with music and lights- a signature experience that cannot be missed while in Dubai, here you will also enjoy international cuisine. Return to your hotel for a comfortable overnight stay.
Day 7 : Dubai | Desert SafariAfter breakfast, You have morning at leisure for shopping. Later this afternoon, enjoy the adventurous Desert Safari, where skilled drivers take you in a four wheel drive vehicle through huge golden sand dunes up and down. Experience the most thrilling and fulfilling ride of your life. At the desert camp, enjoy belly dancing with delicious dinner. Return to your hotel for a comfortable overnight stay.
Day 8 : DepartureAfter breakfast, check-out from the hotel and transfer to the airport to board your flight back home with sweet memories of the tour.
Note: Above Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date & Time of Tours may change.
|Dubai||Hotel Rio/Palm Beach/Panorama Grand||Hotel Ascot|
|Mauritius||Casuarina beach resort & spa||Le meridien mauritius|
Will be advised later.
|Adult(Twin Sharing Basis)||TBA||TBA||TBA||TBA|
Note: Price valid till 30 Sept, 2015 (except surcharge dates).
Terms & Conditions
- Similar * means the hotels with per night room tariff differential in the range of five-ten dollars.
- Package cost includes (ground handling charges) dollar segment, which will be taken out of your BTQ (Basic Travel Quota)
- Normal hotel check in time is 1400-1600 hours and check out time is 1000-1200 hours
- Package cost is subject to change until full confirmation for package tour.
- Rooms are subject to availability.
- All transfers and tours are based on Seat-In-Coach (SIC) basis (Shared Basis).
- Date and timing of tours programmed can be changed by local agent.
- As of now we are not holding any service, it is subject to availability. Booking process will start only after receiving booking amount.
- Room type (double or twin is subject to availability and is at sole discretion of the hotel)
- Above tour prices are subject to change in the event of increase in hotel room rates levy by the hotel especially during peak season/holiday surcharge and major events/fairs and convention.
- Tour is in group & one may have to wait intermittently for transfers especially for pick-up and dropping as transfers services are used for other group tourists too.
- The time schedule fixed by the local tour operator should be strictly adhered to. For any inconvenience, loss or consequence suffered due to tourist’s failure to keep the local tour operators timings, the tourist alone would be responsible. Please also note that unlike in the case of individual tailor made tour packages; you might have to adjust timings for the sake of general member of your tour group. Hotels mentioned now are only proposed at the moment. The hotel named in the service voucher shall be final.
- Scheduling & re-scheduling may be done on circumstance prevailing at the time tour operations in best interest of tour group at the discretion group coordinator (Destination Management Company).
Cancellation charges per person will be applicable as following:
- If cancellation is made any time not less than 11 days prior to departure, 20% or Rs. 12,500/- (whichever is higher) shall be deducted.
- If cancellation is made 10 to 05 days prior to departure, 50% of tour cost shall be deducted.
- If cancellation is made 05 to 01 day prior to departure, 75% of tour cost shall be deducted.
- In case passenger is no show at the time of departure, 100% of tour cost shall be deducted.
- Some hotels prices are not refundable once book, so kindly check stuff for the same before confirmation the package.