- Return Economy Class Airfare on Thai-Airways(Ex-DEL)
- 02 Night Accommodation in Pattaya
- 02 Night Accommodation in Bangkok
- Daily Buffet Breakfast in your Hotels
- Enjoy the Coral Island Tour with Indian Buffet Lunch
- Half Day Bangkok City Tour with visit to Gems Gallery
- Return Airport Transfers(APT-PTY-BKK-APT)
- All Transfers and Tours on Seat in Coach Basis
- All Taxes as on date
Detailed Package Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival in Bangkok(Hotel Check-in: 02:00 PM)
After arriving in Bangkok to a warm reception, we will take you on a 2 hour drive to the picturesque Pattaya, a beautiful beach destination. A tropical beach retreat town, Pattaya is a perfect place to laze around under swaying coconut trees, exploring white sandy beaches and crystal azure waters. Interested travelers will be happy to know that the nightlife of Pattaya is one of the most happening in the world. You can enjoy the evening at leisure. Stay overnight in your hotel.
Day 2: Pattaya | Coral Island tour (Pick-up Time 08:45 AM)
After a scrumptious breakfast, speedboat your way to the idyllic Coral Island (Koh Lan) through the sparkling aqua-blue waters of the Gulf of Thailand. Spend the day luxuriating under the warm tropical sun. Relax, swim, snorkel or just lie around sunning on the island’s immaculate golden beaches. Once you are relaxed and rejuvenated, we will take you on the crystal waters on a glass-bottomed boat to witness beautiful coral formations around the island. You can also dive down into the waters for a more personal experience. After a relaxing time at the island, return and relish upon a sumptuous Indian lunch. Rest of the day at Leisure and have a comfortable overnight stay in your hotel.
Day 3: Bangkok | Temple and City Tour (Pattaya Pick-up: 08:45 AM) (BKK City Tour: On Arrival)
After breakfast at the hotel, you will embark on a pleasant journey back to Bangkok where we will take you on a temple and city tour to experience another side to Bangkok that’s rewarding, intriguing, memorable and waiting for you to discover it. Thailand is home to more than 26,000 Wats (Buddhist temples). This vacation, let us take you to some of Bangkok’s most distinguished Wats, such as Wat Trimitr (Temple of the Golden Buddha), home to a 5.5 ton statue of the holy Buddha made from solid gold and a fine example of Sukhothai art and Wat Po, (Temple of the Reclining Buddha), the largest and the oldest shrine of its kind in Bangkok and rest of the day at leisure. Comfortably stay overnight in your hotel.
Day 4: Bangkok
After a hearty breakfast at the hotel, Day is free at leisure and You can go for shopping in Bangkok. Enjoy an overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 5: Departure ( Hotel Check-out Time 11:00 AM)
After enjoying breakfast, check-out and proceed to the airport to board the return flight.
Note: Above Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date & Time of Tours may change.
|Pattaya|| Royal Tycoon Place
||Bella Express Pattaya
||Nova Platinum||A-One Royal Cruise|
|Bangkok||Convenient Park||Grand Alpine Hotel||Marvel Hotel||Ramada DMA Bangkok|
Will be advised later.
|Price Per Person||Standard||Deluxe||Premium||Luxury|
|Adult(Twin Sharing Basis)||Rs.30500/-||Rs.31900/-||Rs.33900/-||Rs.35900/-|
Note: Price valid till 31 Mar, 2017 (Except Surcharge & New Year Dates).
Terms & Conditions
- Similar * means the hotels with per night room tariff differential in the range of five-ten dollars.
- Package cost includes (ground handling charges) dollar segment, which will be taken out of your BTQ (Basic Travel Quota)
- Normal hotel check in time is 1400-1600 hours and check out time is 1000-1200 hours
- Package cost is subject to change until full confirmation for package tour.
- Rooms are subject to availability.
- All transfers and tours are based on Seat-In-Coach (SIC) basis (Shared Basis).
- Date and timing of tours programmed can be changed by local agent.
- As of now we are not holding any service, it is subject to availability. Booking process will start only after receiving booking amount.
- Room type (double or twin is subject to availability and is at sole discretion of the hotel)
- Above tour prices are subject to change in the event of increase in hotel room rates levy by the hotel especially during peak season/holiday surcharge and major events/fairs and convention.
- Tour is in group & one may have to wait intermittently for transfers especially for pick-up and dropping as transfers services are used for other group tourists too.
- The time schedule fixed by the local tour operator should be strictly adhered to. For any inconvenience, loss or consequence suffered due to tourist’s failure to keep the local tour operators timings, the tourist alone would be responsible. Please also note that unlike in the case of individual tailor made tour packages; you might have to adjust timings for the sake of general member of your tour group. Hotels mentioned now are only proposed at the moment. The hotel named in the service voucher shall be final.
- Scheduling & re-scheduling may be done on circumstance prevailing at the time tour operations in best interest of tour group at the discretion group coordinator (Destination Management Company).
Cancellation charges per person will be applicable as following:
- If cancellation is made any time not less than 11 days prior to departure, 20% or Rs. 12,500/- (whichever is higher) shall be deducted.
- If cancellation is made 10 to 05 days prior to departure, 50% of tour cost shall be deducted.
- If cancellation is made 05 to 01 day prior to departure, 75% of tour cost shall be deducted.
- In case passenger is no show at the time of departure, 100% of tour cost shall be deducted.
- Some hotels prices are not refundable once book, so kindly check stuff for the same before confirmation the package.