- 02 Nights Accommodation in Genting Highlands
- 02 Nights Accommodation in Kuala Lumpur
- Daily Buffet Breakfast in your Hotel
- Snow World Tickets in Genting Highlands
- One Way Cable Car Ride in Genting Highlands
- A Visit to Batu Caves
- Half Day City Tour of Kuala Lumpur covering:- Merdeka Square, National Mosque, Twin Tower, National Monument and Etc.
- Return Airport Transfer
- All Tour & Transfers on SIC
- Visa Fee for Malaysia(Subject to Immigration Approval)
- All Taxes as on Date
Detailed Package Itinerary
Day 1: New Delhi to Genting Highlands | Hotel Check-In: 15:00 HrsOn Arrival in ultra modern city of Kuala Lumpur, you will be met by our airport representative, then he will take you to Genting Highlands. On the way, visit Batu Caves, dedicated to Lord Murugan, a revered Hindu deity. Climb 272 steps up to reach the top and enjoy the strikingly beautiful view. Thereafter, head for Genting Highlands, almost 2,000 meters above sea level. Genting Highlands, a magnificent city perched on a hilltop, offers a cool respite from the hustle & bustle of the city capital. Crisp invigorating mountain air, majestic sceneries and lush green tropical rainforests shrouded in a veil of mist come together to create a pleasant surprise and a welcome relief from urban sights & sounds. As you reach Genting, Check-In the hotel and stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 2: Genting Highlands | Snow World TicketsAfter breakfast at your hotel, enjoy Snow-World Tickets at Genting Highlands. Let the child in you come alive. Enjoy full day in Snow World Park in Genting Highlands. Overnight stay at your hotel.
Day 3: Genting Highlands | Kuala Lumpur (Hotel Check-Out Time: 11:00 Hrs)After having breakfast at your hotel, Check-out from Genting Highlands and then we will proceed for the onward journey to Kuala Lumpur. On reaching your hotel, Check-In to your hotel, Rest of the day is free at leisure. Enjoy a comfortable overnight stay in your Hotel.
Day 4: Kuala Lumpur | City Tour of Kuala LumpurAn enjoyable breakfast will charge you up for a city-tour of Kuala Lumpur. You’ll start by visiting the National Monument that has exhibits of local history, culture & traditions, arts & crafts, and a great bronze sculpture erected to commemorate the soldiers who gave up their lives in the triumph during World War II and the Emergency. You will then make a quick stop at the Gate of the King’s Palace for a photograph. From here, you’ll proceed to visit the Moorish-style railway station building, the National Mosque – with Islamic calligraphy integrating Malay designs and Merdeka Square with the Tudor-style Royal Selangor Club in the background before finally arriving at the imposing Kuala Lumpur Tower – reputed to be the highest in Asia and the fourth tallest telecommunications tower in the world. A drive past the elegant Jamek Mosque, the impressive House of Parliament and the world’s tallest twin towers, the Petronas Twin Towers has all the ingredients to hold the most avid of travelers in complete amazement. Rest of the day is at Leisure. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 5: Departure (Hotel Check-out 11:00 AM)After enjoying breakfast at your hotel, check-out from the hotel and proceed to the airport to board the return flight back to home with the sweet memories of your holiday in Malaysia.
Note: Above Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date & Time of Tours may change.
|Genting Highland||First World Hotel||First World Hotel||First World Hotel|
|Kuala Lumpur||Pearl International/Cititel Express||Grand Seasons Hotel||Hotel Rennaissance|
Flight Details will be advised later.
|Adult(Twin Sharing Basis)||42900||44500||46900|
Note: Price valid till 30 Sept, 2015 (except surcharge dates).
Terms & Conditions
- Similar * means the hotels with per night room tariff differential in the range of five-ten dollars.
- Package cost includes (ground handling charges) dollar segment, which will be taken out of your BTQ (Basic Travel Quota)
- Normal hotel check in time is 1400-1600 hours and check out time is 1000-1200 hours
- Package cost is subject to change until full confirmation for package tour.
- Rooms are subject to availability.
- All transfers and tours are based on Seat-In-Coach (SIC) basis (Shared Basis).
- Date and timing of tours programmed can be changed by local agent.
- As of now we are not holding any service, it is subject to availability. Booking process will start only after receiving booking amount.
- Room type (double or twin is subject to availability and is at sole discretion of the hotel)
- Above tour prices are subject to change in the event of increase in hotel room rates levy by the hotel especially during peak season/holiday surcharge and major events/fairs and convention.
- Tour is in group & one may have to wait intermittently for transfers especially for pick-up and dropping as transfers services are used for other group tourists too.
- The time schedule fixed by the local tour operator should be strictly adhered to. For any inconvenience, loss or consequence suffered due to tourist’s failure to keep the local tour operators timings, the tourist alone would be responsible. Please also note that unlike in the case of individual tailor made tour packages; you might have to adjust timings for the sake of general member of your tour group. Hotels mentioned now are only proposed at the moment. The hotel named in the service voucher shall be final.
- Scheduling & re-scheduling may be done on circumstance prevailing at the time tour operations in best interest of tour group at the discretion group coordinator (Destination Management Company).
Cancellation charges per person will be applicable as following:
- If cancellation is made any time not less than 11 days prior to departure, 20% or Rs. 12,500/- (whichever is higher) shall be deducted.
- If cancellation is made 10 to 05 days prior to departure, 50% of tour cost shall be deducted.
- If cancellation is made 05 to 01 day prior to departure, 75% of tour cost shall be deducted.
- In case passenger is no show at the time of departure, 100% of tour cost shall be deducted.
- Some hotels prices are not refundable once book, so kindly check stuff for the same before confirmation the package.