- Return Economy Class Airfare(Ex-DEL)
- 03 Night Accommodation in Dubai
- Daily Buffet Breakfast in your Hotels
- Half Day City Tour of Dubai
- Desert Safari with Buffet Dinner
- Dhow Cruise with Buffet Dinner
- Return Airport Transfers on PVT Basis
- UAE Tourist Visa Fee(Subject to Immigration Approval)
- Ok to Board
- All Tours on SIC Basis
- Al Taxes as on Date
Detailed Package Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival in Dubai(Hotel Check-In 02:00 PM)Welcome to the delightful city of Dubai – a land of surprises surrounded by mysterious deserts and sand dunes, a complete destination in itself. Upon arrival, meet our representative outside the airport, who shall guide you to your coach. Enjoy a comfortable drive to your hotel. After checking-in, spend a comfortable overnight stay at your hotel.
Day 2: Dubai | City Tour of Dubai & Dhow Cruise with Buffet DinnerAfter breakfast at the hotel, you will embark on an exciting half-day city tour of Dubai where you will visit landmarks like Burj Al Arab, Jumeirah Mosque, Dubai Museum, ending it with shopping at Gold Souk. Spend the evening cruising the Dubai Creek on a dhow cruise, with music and lights- a signature experience that cannot be missed while in Dubai, here you will also enjoy international cuisine. Return to your hotel for a comfortable overnight stay.
Day 3: Dubai | Desert Safari with Buffet DinnerAfter breakfast, You have morning at leisure for shopping. Later this afternoon, enjoy the adventurous Desert Safari, where skilled drivers take you in a four wheel drive vehicle through huge golden sand dunes up and down. Experience the most thrilling and fulfilling ride of your life. At the desert camp, enjoy belly dancing with delicious dinner.Return to your hotel for a comfortable overnight stay.
Day 4: Departure(Hotel Check-Out 11:00 AM)After enjoying breakfast, check-out and proceed to the airport to board the return flight with the unforgettable memories of your tour..
Note: Above Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date & Time of Tours may change.
|Dubai||Hotel Rio/Palm Beach/Panorama Grand||Holiday Inn||Taj Dubai Palace||Damac Maison|
Will be advised later.
|Adult(Twin Sharing Basis)||41,500||43,500||44,500||49,500|
Note: Price valid till 30 April, 2016 (except surcharge dates).
Terms & Conditions
- Similar * means the hotels with per night room tariff differential in the range of five-ten dollars.
- Package cost includes (ground handling charges) dollar segment, which will be taken out of your BTQ (Basic Travel Quota)
- Normal hotel check in time is 1400-1600 hours and check out time is 1000-1200 hours
- Package cost is subject to change until full confirmation for package tour.
- Rooms are subject to availability.
- All transfers and tours are based on Seat-In-Coach (SIC) basis (Shared Basis).
- Date and timing of tours programmed can be changed by local agent.
- As of now we are not holding any service, it is subject to availability. Booking process will start only after receiving booking amount.
- Room type (double or twin is subject to availability and is at sole discretion of the hotel)
- Above tour prices are subject to change in the event of increase in hotel room rates levy by the hotel especially during peak season/holiday surcharge and major events/fairs and convention.
- Tour is in group & one may have to wait intermittently for transfers especially for pick-up and dropping as transfers services are used for other group tourists too.
- The time schedule fixed by the local tour operator should be strictly adhered to. For any inconvenience, loss or consequence suffered due to tourist’s failure to keep the local tour operators timings, the tourist alone would be responsible. Please also note that unlike in the case of individual tailor made tour packages; you might have to adjust timings for the sake of general member of your tour group. Hotels mentioned now are only proposed at the moment. The hotel named in the service voucher shall be final.
- Scheduling & re-scheduling may be done on circumstance prevailing at the time tour operations in best interest of tour group at the discretion group coordinator (Destination Management Company).
Cancellation charges per person will be applicable as following:
- If cancellation is made any time not less than 11 days prior to departure, 20% or Rs. 12,500/- (whichever is higher) shall be deducted.
- If cancellation is made 10 to 05 days prior to departure, 50% of tour cost shall be deducted.
- If cancellation is made 05 to 01 day prior to departure, 75% of tour cost shall be deducted.
- In case passenger is no show at the time of departure, 100% of tour cost shall be deducted.
- Some hotels prices are not refundable once book, so kindly check stuff for the same before confirmation the package.