- Return Economy Class Airfare(Ex-DEL)
- 02 Nights Accommodation in Singapore
- 01 Nights Accommodation in Genting Highland
- 02 Nights Accommodation in Kuala Lumpur
- Daily Buffet Breakfast in your Hotels
- Half Day Panoramic City Tour of Singapore which covers:- Merlion Park, Little India, China Town, Thian Hock Kheng Temple, Jewellery Factory and Botonical Gardens·
- Visit to Sentosa Island and enjoy:- One Way Cable Car Ride, Dolphin Lagoon, Underwater World and Spectacular Show Wings of Time in Singapore
- Half Day City Tour of Kuala Lumpur covering:- Merdeka Square, National Mosque, Twin Tower, National Monument and Etc.
- Snow-World Tickets in Genting Highlands
- One Way Cable Car Ride in Genting
- A Visit to Batu Caves (A Hindu Shrine in Malaysia)
- Return Airport Transfers in Malaysia & Singapore
- All Tours and Transfers on Seat In Coach Basis
- Visa Fee for Singapore & Malaysia(Subject to Immigration Approval)
- All Taxes as on Date
Detailed Package Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival in Singapore(Hotel Check-In 02:00 PM)
On arrival in Singapore, transfer to your hotel. In the evening, embark on safari quite unlike any other; ever seen, heard or experienced! It is Singapore’s unique Night Safari, the world’s first wildlife park built for visits at night. Nestled amidst 40 hectares of lush green forests, it makes use of subtle lighting techniques thereby letting visitors view over 1,000 nocturnal animals belonging to more than 100 different species in their natural habitats then return to you hotel for a comfortable overnight stay.
Day 2: Singapore | City Tour with Sentosa Island TourAfter enjoying breakfast at the hotel, gear up for an exciting half-day city tour of Singapore. The tour will commence with a drive around the Civic District past the Padang Cricket Club, the historic Parliament House, the Supreme Court, the City Hall and a short stop at Merlion Park for incredibly stunning views of Marina Bay. Don’t forget to click pictures with the Merlion, a mythological creature, part lion and part fish! After that a visit to Singapore will be incomplete without a tour of Sentosa Island. Here, you will get to visit the Underwater World, home to 250 species of marine life-forms and the Dolphin Lagoon, where you can watch the dolphins perform unbelievable stunts, such as spy-hops, tail-flaps and vocalizations and many more. Then discover a mesmerizing night show by the sea called Wings of Time. Witness an awe-inspiring display of water, laser and fire effects, set to majestic music and a panorama of breathtaking vistas. Then return back to your Hotel and stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 3 : Singapore – Genting HighlandsAfter a sumptuous breakfast at the hotel, we will take you to Singapore Airport to board a flight to Kuala Lumpur. On arrival in the ultramodern city of Kuala Lumpur and we will take you to Genting Highlands. On the way, visit Batu Caves, dedicated to Lord Murugan, a revered Hindu deity. Climb 272 steps up to reach the top and enjoy the strikingly beautiful view. Thereafter, head for Genting Highlands, almost 2,000 meters above sea level. Genting Highlands, a magnificent city perched on a hilltop, offers a cool respite from the hustle & bustle of the city capital. Crisp invigorating mountain air, majestic sceneries and lush green tropical rainforests shrouded in a veil of mist come together to create a pleasant surprise and a welcome relief from urban sights & sounds. As you reach Genting, checkin the hotel and stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 4: Genting Highlands & Kuala LumpurAfter breakfast at your hotel, enjoy Snow-World Tickets at Genting Highlands. Let the child in you come alive. Later in evening Proceed to Kuala Lumpur, on reaching your hotel, Check-In to your hotel and Enjoy a comfortable night in your Hotel.
Day 5: Kuala Lumpur | City Tour of Kuala LumpurAn enjoyable breakfast will charge you up for a city-tour of Kuala Lumpur. You’ll start by visiting the National Monument that has exhibits of local history, culture & traditions, arts & crafts, and a great bronze sculpture erected to commemorate the soldiers who gave up their lives in the triumph during World War II and the Emergency. You will then make a quick stop at the Gate of the King’s Palace for a photograph. From here, you’ll proceed to visit the Moorish-style railway station building, the National Mosque – with Islamic calligraphy integrating Malay designs and Merdeka Square with the Tudor-style Royal Selangor Club in the background before finally arriving at the imposing Kuala Lumpur Tower – reputed to be the highest in Asia and the fourth tallest telecommunications tower in the world. A drive past the elegant Jamek Mosque, the impressive House of Parliament and the world’s tallest twin towers, the Petronas Twin Towers has all the ingredients to hold the most avid of travelers in complete amazement. Rest of the day is at Leisure. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 6: Departure (Hotel Check-out 11:00 AM)
After enjoying breakfast, check-out from hotel and proceed to the airport to board the return flight.
Note: Above Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date & Time of Tours may change.
|Singapore||Cultural or Similar||Village Hotel Bugis||Park Royal on Kitcheners Road|
|Genting Highland||First World Hotel||First World Hotel||First World Hotel|
|Kuala Lumpur||Pearl International/Cititel Express||Grand Seasons Hotel||Hotel Rennaissance|
Will be advised later.
|Adult(Twin Sharing Basis)||52,900||TBA||TBA|
Note: Price valid till 30 April, 2016 (except surcharge dates).
Terms & Conditions
- Similar * means the hotels with per night room tariff differential in the range of five-ten dollars.
- Package cost includes (ground handling charges) dollar segment, which will be taken out of your BTQ (Basic Travel Quota)
- Normal hotel check in time is 1400-1600 hours and check out time is 1000-1200 hours
- Package cost is subject to change until full confirmation for package tour.
- Rooms are subject to availability.
- All transfers and tours are based on Seat-In-Coach (SIC) basis (Shared Basis).
- Date and timing of tours programmed can be changed by local agent.
- As of now we are not holding any service, it is subject to availability. Booking process will start only after receiving booking amount.
- Room type (double or twin is subject to availability and is at sole discretion of the hotel)
- Above tour prices are subject to change in the event of increase in hotel room rates levy by the hotel especially during peak season/holiday surcharge and major events/fairs and convention.
- Tour is in group & one may have to wait intermittently for transfers especially for pick-up and dropping as transfers services are used for other group tourists too.
- The time schedule fixed by the local tour operator should be strictly adhered to. For any inconvenience, loss or consequence suffered due to tourist’s failure to keep the local tour operators timings, the tourist alone would be responsible. Please also note that unlike in the case of individual tailor made tour packages; you might have to adjust timings for the sake of general member of your tour group. Hotels mentioned now are only proposed at the moment. The hotel named in the service voucher shall be final.
- Scheduling & re-scheduling may be done on circumstance prevailing at the time tour operations in best interest of tour group at the discretion group coordinator (Destination Management Company).
Cancellation charges per person will be applicable as following:
- If cancellation is made any time not less than 11 days prior to departure, 20% or Rs. 12,500/- (whichever is higher) shall be deducted.
- If cancellation is made 10 to 05 days prior to departure, 50% of tour cost shall be deducted.
- If cancellation is made 05 to 01 day prior to departure, 75% of tour cost shall be deducted.
- In case passenger is no show at the time of departure, 100% of tour cost shall be deducted.
- Some hotels prices are not refundable once book, so kindly check stuff for the same before confirmation the package.